Your conference attendees come for two things: 1.) great content and 2.) inspiration to spark personal successes. When you book me to speak, meeting those two objectives become my promise to you.
My approach. Does it fit your conference?
Actionable insights, backed by practical experience, industry research, and 20+ years generating sales leads and revenue online. If you were to go on a deep dive through my blog posts on kaleidico.com and billrice.com as well as my past talks you will consistently find a few consistent structures to my presentation style:
- Professional, energetic, and passionate about my topic
- Practical examples from my agency that is on the lead generation battlefield everyday - fighting for performance and results to get paid
- Industry and marketplace analysis - where is lead generation and digital marketing headed?
- Provocations - insights into things that I'm questioning as well as pushing the audience to question their thinking. These are the things that start hallway conversations and in these times, online debates
If you're planning a conference, virtual or live contact me.
Let's see if there's a fit.
- Design Websites that Generate Leads
- Zero to Traction: Getting to Your First 100 Clients
- No More Aged Leads: Lead Nurturing Strategy & Systems
- Working Aged Leads into Your Sales Strategy
- Using Content in Your Email Campaigns
- Sales & Marketing During Crisis
- Mortgage Marketing in a Consumer Direct World
Some of my recent virtual conference talks
Bill Rice's Speaker Profile
CEO of Kaleidico, a digital agency specializing in lead generation
Bill Rice is the CEO of Kaleidico, a digital agency specializing in lead generation. Bill regularly writes and speaks about designing lead generation systems and platforms that deliver consistent sales growth.
Kaleidico's practices areas focus on Financial Services, Legal, and Emerging Technology.
Headshots & Speaking Gallery
Bill regularly speaks and facilitates workshops on the topics of Lead Generation, Conversion Rate Optimization and Design, and Audience Development.
Bill's presentations are tailored to conferences, events, and organizations that gather CMOs, marketing directors, venture-backed startups, and organizations looking to fuel revenue and corporate growth through digital strategies.
Upcoming Speaking Engagements
- WordCamp Rochester 2020 - October 3, 2020
Past Speaking Engagements
- WordCamp Kent 2020 (Virtual)
- Lead Generation Week 2020 (Virtual)
- Pubcon Austin 2019
- Lead Generation World 2019
- WordCamp NYC 2019
- WordCamp Minneapolis 2019
- WordCamp Kent 2019
- WordCamp Detroit 2019